Established in 1936, Harry E. Sheldon Calvary Camp is a camping ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh located on the scenic shores of Lake Erie in Conneaut, Ohio. We work passionately to offer intentionally designed programs where children, young adults, and families develop skills for meaningful peer relationships, deepen connections to the natural environment, integrate faith into their everyday lives, and become dynamic and visionary stewards for our communities.